It’s considered Beverly Hills on the water, where home prices rival that of the actual Beverly Hills neighborhoods. Manhattan Beach has transformed into Southern California’s most sought-after location to live, play and be seen. From hedge-fund execs to pro athletes to talk show hosts, this affluent 4-square mile beach city is changing the landscape of South Bay’s real estate market.
- California’s Most Popular Town for Luxury Homes
California’s Most Popular Town for Luxury Homes
Written by Justin Miller on . Posted in Uncategorized
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Is Now Still a Good Time to Buy a Home?
- Check Out The New Expanded Redondo Beach Farmers Market, Already Open and Very Popular!
- South Bay Housing Development Built On Highway Median Finally Selling Homes
- Southern California Rent Rise Fastest In 9 Years
- $400 Million Redondo Beach Waterfront Project Fate: To Be Determined…